Online Marketing & Merchandising Manager - Hemel Hempstead
An Online Marketing and Merchandising Manager / Digital Marketing Executive is required to take control of the digital marketing function of a market leading company that specialise in high-end home furnishings.
The successful candidate will launch, manage, optimize products and categories across digital platforms.
A market leading specialist in high end home furnishings with a strong UK and overseas presence.
- Management of products / categories across digital platforms
- Ensuring a high standard of user experience on the website
- Management of promotional activity across e-commerce platforms
- Management of relationships with online retail portals, i.e Amazon
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to launch digital promotions
- Maintenance and enhancement of the company brand
- Google analytics exposure
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding position. The role would also suit a digital merchandising specialist who is seeking a new role.
Basic salary to £35,000 + Benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Commutable from – Amersham, St Albans, Watford, Hatfield, Luton, Aylesbury
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 11661_SG
Current Jobs in Amersham
A Warehouse Operative with experience of Stock management is required by our client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This role comes with a basic salary from £18,000 to £23,000. The Wareh … more
An Account Manager with the ability to win new business in the trade sector is required by our client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This role comes with a basic salary up to £30,000 plus … more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Sports Background – OTE £35kHave you ever considered a Career in Recruitment, but been put off by the cold calling?Are you a recent Graduate who is … more