HR Manager - eCommerce - Watford
An experienced HR Manager is required to join a rapidly expanding, values-driven E-commerce retail organisation. It is an exciting opportunity to help build and develop HR and training strategy.
The successful candidate will be the first formal HR appointment in part of a rapidly growing team.
A salary of up to £40,000 is available for the right candidate.
A market leading E-commerce retailer who are in a niche industry.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
- Monitoring staff performance, carrying out appraisals and reviews, and actioning any training requirements
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Preparing staff handbooks
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- CIPD would be useful
Up to £40k plus benefits
Please email your CV through to email@example.com
HR Manager / Senior HR Advisor / Watford / Herfordshire / Enfield / St Albans / Amersham / Bucks
Job ref: 11216
Current Jobs in Amersham
A Warehouse Operative with experience of Stock management is required by our client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This role comes with a basic salary from £18,000 to £23,000. The Wareh … more
An Account Manager with the ability to win new business in the trade sector is required by our client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This role comes with a basic salary up to £30,000 plus … more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Sports Background – OTE £35kHave you ever considered a Career in Recruitment, but been put off by the cold calling?Are you a recent Graduate who is … more